Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Foods and Recipe

I came across a pretty useful article title: "30 Foods You'll Never Have To Buy Again". The link is here: -> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/foods-to-diy-make-instead-of-buy

I really wish to make the home-made Nutella and Marshmallows if only I have got more time and enough kitchen equipment in my poor student kitchen. So my actual intention is to share with my other two wonderful mazzy, so that they can make some and share the real food back with me! And of course to anyone that like to home-make your own food, please share with us your experience and outcome (in words, but I wouldn't mind if you want to share your real food too).

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me try out the recipe & will make one special deliver to you once is sucessful!!:)

    ReplyDelete