Monday, November 25, 2013

Studying

I go back to study again after 3 years of working. For 3 years, the jobs I had were mostly routine and needless for tough brain work. And 2 months ago, I chose this topic of COMPLEX diseases for my course project. Suddenly I am thinking, what have I done! Should have chosen the simpler project. My brain just wouldn't cooperate with me very well now.



Regardless I have love-hate issue with this book and topic, I will still smile.

Reason 1: I don't hv potential to act cute, nor hv a pretty face, so I hv to smile often to compensate its.
Reason 2: I must be friend with this topic, or else I can't graduate!

Ok, back to my journal/literature. Another sleepless night. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool & exciting in your Master Learning Journey:)
    Pen

    ReplyDelete