Saturday, April 25, 2009

jus wan 5 minutes away fr my assignment

I will soon go crazy with this biotin carboxylation(bioc assignment)... ahhhhhhhhhh... I hav been reading 1 17pages journal, 1 10 pages journal and 1 28 pages journal for whole day. But I stil cant anw the required ques for my assignment. It is so complicated n so confusing ahhhhhh...
walao...
please give me my professor brain. I wil only need it for answering the ques in this dumb assignment. After tat, I wil return his brain. ok?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
after this sem, i mus go for a holiday, i mus go somewhere. Away fr UWA. Shut down my poor brain. Regenerate my brain cell.

1 comment:

  1. Brain cell die liao, can't be "regenerate" de wor~~ haha!!=)

    But after the EXAM, we all must give ourselves a BLAST & enjoy the most for the holiday ya....can't waste it de!!!

    Gambateh o~~

    ReplyDelete