Friday, October 4, 2013

Move on

I really wish to talk about some happy things so that this blog will not be so gloomy, but I just can't help myself. There are lot of positive conversations going on in my brain, asking myself, is ok, you are fine, is just a small mistake, such a small mistake, don't carry with you until you make the next one bad as well. 

Tomorrow is Friday already, yea...................................................h

Not really feeling excited for Friday approaching. I have more work to do and my brain just stop functioning already. I want to join trips with international society. I want to eat some good food. I want to just wonder around in the city.

Get up and move on, stop procrastinating.

Another matter that I wish to write it down in this blog too, I received a email that provide us with all this information about PhD programme in Vienna. It is exciting, challenging and good prospect I suppose. I wish to get in. I have to work extra harder now. 

To be continued. Cheers.      

No comments:

Post a Comment