Monday, May 9, 2011

Aussie feeling arised...

Is not only M'sia, Sg weather is also hot like crazy....my new assistant manager has just backed from her Aussie sky-diving course, and she bought me "The Allens" snake. All these were made up my feeling back to Australia....and now then realized I have been missing it so much!!:)



Lastly I would like to say a BIG thank U to Mazzy 3 for putting so much effort in maitaining this blog!!! Is really Nice~~really surprise with the new background in this blog page:)

2 comments:

  1. ^o^ miss you... miss my room in mosman park... miss my landlady... miss the bus tat i take every morning... miss the path tat we walk to lecture theater and back home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will have a chance in future for us to visit those "memorable" place & embrace the feeling again soon!!!!:) Keep motivated,k?!!! Don't let your current job demoralize U!!!:)

    ReplyDelete