Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Degree Route--*Biomedical Science*

Whenever flashed back the mind,
It always mixture with lots of feeling,

We have been gone through this far....
Not easily, to stay faith in U as always...

If that's the process must passed by in reaching the final destination,
May be it has been determined/fated not an easy route,
But, I'll still not regret in choosing this route to travel....

As I've been fallen in love in "U"---Biomedical Science * MICROBIOLOGY*
Perhaps, in this route, really have so much tears been pouring down,
But, luckily, because of "U", I've become brave everytime and trained to be stronger in every challenge U've set up for me....

Never feel any loss in choosing U still...
Because of "U", making my student life more interesting & knowledgeable,
That's the life meant to be :)


*U= University of Western Australia, Biomedical Science, Degree

2 comments:

  1. u got the offer to study biomedical science at UWA? congratz !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous: Perhaps u've mistaken my post? I'm studying in now le, & is completing soon:)

    ReplyDelete